Wood Block Puzzle a new HTML5 game built with Construct 2 HTML5 Engine. The idea of the game is simple. Place the wooden blocks into the grid to complete a vertical or horizontal line. Once you complete a line, the line is cleared to free up space for other blocks. You should always leave space for larger blocks because if there are no spaces left the game will be over. Play Wood Block Puzzle Online Game
A new website that has a big collection of free and paid AutoCAD, Sketchup, 3D Studio Max plans, details, elevations, blocks and models. Great for architects, civil engineers and students. Their categories include:
TANK BOX: Get ready to wage a major TANK WAR in this new multiplayer mobile game developed by Mohammed Almadhoun at Optimus Game Labs. In Tank Box you can choose from a variety of tanks, weapons and arenas to prepare for an epic multiplayer tanks battle. AVAILABLE ON IPHONE AND ANDROID
Tank the enemy as you roll out your steel thunder in this fun new online tank game!
Roll out your mechanized armor force onto the battlefield and shoot your artillery downrange in style with your very own customized fighting tank! Awesome graphics and cool upgrade options makes this brilliantly designed game one of the most fun tank games in app stores anywhere. Awesome battle scenarios over many maps brings you into an action-filled tank game that will keep you coming back for more. All-ages gaming you won’t want to miss out on! Win valuable points and coins every time you win a battle! Awesome tank gaming experience!
Now challenge your friends on Facebook
– Fun battle tank game
– Awesome graphic and effects
– Integrated with Facebook
– Online play for maximum battle action
– Win points and earn coins when you win battles
– Brilliantly designed battle game with customizable battle tanks
– All-ages gaming that will have you on track for exciting gaming experience
Roll out into the battle zone and blast your enemies!
Recruit your friends today!
This a great Unity3D video tutorial series created by Thomas Le, it covers many things such as terrain, texture, 3rd person controller, lights, scripting and much more. If you’ve just started using Unity 3D, this tutorial is a must do.
1. Head over to iCloud.com
2. Login (using your Apple ID and password) and click on Contacts
3. Select any contact on the list, and press Ctrl + A to select all contacts.
4. Click on the settings icon at the bottom
5. Click Export vCard.
6. Download the vCard file and email it to yourself.
7. Open the file on your Android device and click import to Google contacts.